Thread: O2 difference during idle, and heat soak

Tuner in Training

O2 difference during idle, and heat soak

What does it mean, or does it mean anything, if one O2 (B1) is "spikier" during idle than the other one? They both oscillate in approx the same range, but B1 will spike multiple times during a single cycle, B2 does not. See attached at around frame 3640 and after - this is simple SD CL for VE tuning, driving around low rpm.

Also, this has me confused: Drive for 20 minutes while logging, park for about a half hour (outside temp is warming up), drive for 20 minutes. During the first run, LTFTs are small negative numbers. During the second run (the attached file), they're small positive numbers (starting larger, gradually getting smaller). The only real difference I can see is IAT temp, which is about 105 starting the first run, and about 140 starting the second run. Starting the first run it's not heat soaked, starting the second run it probably is heat soaked. But this is all CL, and I can't see how IAT figures into LTFTs during CL. It's the same VE cells in both runs. Coolant temp at start of second run is about 10 higher (200) than first run, but goes down until they're around the same (190). Is it possible for IAT to do this, or should I blame it on ECT?
    Attached Files Attached Files