Thread: Need tune help ls1 t76 turbo

Unhappy Need tune help ls1 t76 turbo

hey guys I have a stock ls1 with a t76 turbo 3inch pipping 42lb @43.5psi injectors 2bar map ......car started up fine with stock injector an map after the change it don't start.. I want to run around 5-6psi of boost anyone out there that can help me that would be awesome thanks for your time

problems: to much fuel
    2bar map I did the os for it not sure if its rite
    I think theres a timing issue
    would like a tune to start my baby up with having to pay someone on here HERES MY TUNE stock 2 bar.hpt
    2000 ws6 Ls1 t76 turbo front mount 42lb injectors

Senior Tuner
    open your tune. Press f1, working with vcm editor-parameters gm-operating system. Read application procedure, pay particular attention to step 8. Also, search the forum for how to enter SD mode.

Quote Originally Posted by mecanicman View Post
    open your tune. Press f1, working with vcm editor-parameters gm-operating system. Read application procedure, pay particular attention to step 8. Also, search the forum for how to enter SD mode.
    thanks every little bit of info helps!!

Pay particular attention to the engine diagnostics section for the MIL's, entering the incorrect will have severe effects to the tuning process and make things worse. When you get to where your comfortable with the tune save it as a SAFE TUNE, then you will have something to revert to or compare as you go on, just my two cents in learning. As stated above (very helpful member) read, read and do more reading as you go on.

2006 Escalade LMM Duramax Tuned
    2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L
    56 GMC 100 Status Unknown

found a injector table on hp an with these 42lb injectors it runs great idles like noting ever happen ...question im building my tune how about the spark anyone got cheaters on this and anything eles I need to change