Thread: Procharger or Eforce canned tunes

Procharger or Eforce canned tunes

Anyone seen a procharger or Eforce canned tune for the C7?
    If anyone has access to either I would like to see it!

Thanks, Ben

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Advanced Tuner
    The forum for the other software has a read of Procharger's canned tune. Some interesting comments from Procharger as well.

Tuner
    here a file from our 2014 C7 Z51 man. trans.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you for posting

14 Gen 5 Viper

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    Thank you for posting
    Do you sell "mail order" tunes as your sig notes?
    Full Service GM Late Model Performance Facility

www.redline-motorsports.net
    Follow US on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on Instagram! redline_motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Redline MS View Post
    Do you sell "mail order" tunes as your sig notes?
    This is the #1 reason why people are quite reluctant to share their calibrations anymore. Why spend hours and hours of your own development time when you can wait a few months and get someone elses hard work for free...

Code:
    This is the #1 reason why people are quite reluctant to share their calibrations anymore. Why spend hours and hours of your own development time when you can wait a few months and get someone elses hard work for free...
    Yonson I agree, I've had it happen to me, usually the individuals don't comprehend why certain changes were made which ultimately makes the calibration useless to them. I have not done a boosted Lt1 yet, plenty of E78 ECUs which operate similar to the E92, jut wanted to see what the Procharger or Edel canned tunes look like for he E92. Can't speak for the procharger tune, but the Edelbrock tune leaves a lot to be desired.

14 Gen 5 Viper

Cool, what didn't you like about the Edelbrock tune?

I would alter PE some, its commanding 11.94 AFR throughout the entire RPM. I would shoot for around 12.5 and slightly richer at peak tq with a little less timing there as well. I would also lower the TPS setting on the PE enable considerably, due to the nature of a PD blower coming into high boost early in low rpms. Seems that these DI boost motors like around mid 12's AFRs, I have tested a N/A motor and it liked 13.1 to 13.3. The timing table isn't bad, I would like several more degrees of timing in the low load/high airmass region, they also KILLED the VVT at WOT hence why spark doesn't look bad in the main octane table at WOT high rpm/high airmass. Based off what I have seen on other Edelbrock kits the IAT hits 30-70 degrees above ambient depending on pulley size and I don't see this kit being any different. They killed all warm up spark which I don't agree with through the IAT/ECT. They disabled Speed density completely instead of utilizing, so its just MAF. They were very aggressive with the knock retard tables, I have had to mod these some, but never this extent, I have theory on why the calibrator changed this! I'd mod the max throttle area vs RPM. Almost all INJECTION TIMING is stock besides start of injection, (I have not tested a lot on this yet, but modifications appear to start when the engine starts making boost) look forward to seeing a Z06 LT4 file before too long.
    MAF table has been calibrated, surely to the new commanded AFR and they calibrated the Driver Demand tables and peak engine tq tables. Only way to know if these were correct is to have a car and test it. From my math they look pretty close though, maybe little reserve still. Few other things I see too, but I know they send these tunes out to work for 91 octane and the quality of fuel across the country is rather hit or miss so ITS SAFE which I don't blame them, just more power to be desired through a custom tune with a better grade of fuel.

14 Gen 5 Viper

Tuner
    the car from the e-force tune makes 610 Engine HP on the dyno. afr is close to 12.0 and at high rpm 12.2. the only thing I changes is 1 degree les spark over 5600rpm because the car knocks a bit.

the only probem is the driveability. at low throttle or after shift the car sometime lags a bit. when you push the throttle a bit more the boost comes very hard.
    next week I will make a log file.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by zr1driver View Post
    the car from the e-force tune makes 610 Engine HP on the dyno. afr is close to 12.0 and at high rpm 12.2. the only thing I changes is 1 degree les spark over 5600rpm because the car knocks a bit.

the only probem is the driveability. at low throttle or after shift the car sometime lags a bit. when you push the throttle a bit more the boost comes very hard.
    next week I will make a log file.
    Any updates, Im have the same low throttle lag and wondering if you found the problem ?

I am working on a 2015 1500 chvey with a TVS 1900with throttle issues.
    Cruising around you ease into and it opens up, but right after it opens up , it gets closed back to 40%. Ease into it some more goes up then back down to 40%
    You can be almost full pedal and still at 40%. But onnce you go full pedal, it opens up and stays open.
    Hers -07 Jeep - SRT-8, Stock for now!
    His -05 GMC - Duramax, CCSB,4x4,LLY
    His -99 GMC - RCSB, 6.0, T-72 front mount, A/W intercooler, 4L80E, and bolt-ons