Thread: ve vs. ve rtt big difference

Tuner in Training

ve vs. ve rtt big difference

Has anyone else had this problem? I read the tune out of my truck and made a sd start tune. Flashed it and it was a little rich 12-13. drove it around then paste special add afr error. Flashed it and it was lean 17+ every where. i reverted back and paste special multiply % afr error, flashed it and it was still lean. So i flashed it back to the readsdstart file. started it up and did some rtt and noticed it looked like ve map was higher. So i tuned a few cells to 14.7 than copy paste my rtt ve map to my ve map and flashed it. now its rich 9's. I cant figure out what is wrong with it. It is a 4l80 segment swap file. Another thing i noticed is i have the 4l80 option in every file now since i got the segment swap file. Is that normal?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    maybe this will help anyone trying to under stand.
    ve tables.jpg

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    hard to tell, looks like you are using a 2.5 bar map sensor but then trying to use the 2 bar map pid so that value in itself is going to be off so you likely aren't even putting the values into the correct cells in the ve table.

Tuner in Training
    tried it again today with the laptop i last used to tune it and everything is good. what would cause my newer laptop to read the tune bad?