Thread: stock 2000 ls1 with t76 turbo 42lb injector..s NEED TUNE ..

stock 2000 ls1 with t76 turbo 42lb injector..s NEED TUNE ..

hey thanks for reading my post i can really use the help,

i have a 2000 pontiac ls1 with a front mount t76 turbo an 3inch pipping w/4inch intercooler and 42lb injectors the green ones , i am looking for a tune for this setup my car currently starts rite up with the stock injectors but not the new 42lb my motor is completely stock im trying to run aroun 5-7psi of boost can anyone help me out i just bought the suite vmc pro an still learning how to use it all the help would be great im in ontario california case anyone is close thanks for your time everyone lspower!!!

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by oo6rockman View Post

i have a 2000 pontiac ls1 with a front mount t76 turbo an 3inch pipping w/4inch intercooler and 42lb injectors the green ones , i am looking for a tune for this setup my car currently starts rite up with the stock injectors but not the new 42lb my motor is completely stock im trying to run aroun 5-7psi of boost can anyone help me out i just bought the suite vmc pro an still learning how to use it all the help would be great im in ontario california case anyone is close thanks for your time everyone lspower!!!
    you best put bigger injector and a boost a pump first
    01 vert m6 with forged main shaft 377 ls2 block forged etp 225 cam motions 228/228 twin garrett gtx 3076 alky control twin nozzle bear brakes,calloway coilovers, hre 19/18 with hoosier r6 .

Quote Originally Posted by Oo6rockman View Post

You need data on those injectors first. Where did you get them?

[QUOTE=Oo6rockman;364122]

Hey thanks for the reply guys here's my injector info 42lbs @43.5psi (300)kpa
    .. I know my fuel pressure is around 58psi an these are 42lb @ 43.5psi and I know I need to change
    -flow rate vs kpa
    -minimum pulse width
    -default pulse width
    -short pulse adjust/adder

an I also have a 2 bar map sensor I picked up I hope this info can get me a starter tune as I don't want to mess this thanks guys.