Swapping a LS3 into my G8 GT, I just finished putting the bottom end together yesterday.

I'm trying to decide what VE data to start with between the Corvette, Camaro, and G8 GXP. Whichever one I pick will just be the starting point before tuning with the WB.
There are significant differences between some of the vehicles. Even the injector data is different for the same injectors, maybe the fuel pump control strategy is different?

Leaving the L76 MAF from the GT for now. Once I swap to the LS3/LS7 MAF I'll use the factory LS3 MAF curve (and change the IAT data) then tune it with the wideband.

Also, I noticed on most of the LS3 cars I have done the timing is pretty high on the factory calibration (28 degrees or so at wot) some of them had KR when I scanned, some did not. To start, I'll be ramping from about 22 to 24 degrees of timing on the motor with the stock ls3 heads.

I realize that the ls3 heads are more tolerant of timing than the cathedral 243's but 28 degrees does seem a bit high. I did notice if the IAT's went beyond 90 degrees Fahrenheit or so the IAT timing table pulled a lot of timing out.

Anyone have any thoughts on any of this?