Thread: copperhead logging question

Tuner

copperhead logging question

Maybe I just haven't found it, but does anyone know of a way to log the load that the computer uses for spark and other tables? Calculated load is a 0-100% and I don't know how to use that to come up with the .15 - 1.20 load figures used in the tables.
    Current toy- 97 SCSB OBS chevy forged 6.0/4l80 combo with a bit of boost..currently back under the knife

To many previous vehicles to list

Tuner
    And I guess I was overlooking what I needed to get this figured out..Disregard..
    Current toy- 97 SCSB OBS chevy forged 6.0/4l80 combo with a bit of boost..currently back under the knife

What was it?

I don't know.

Tuner
    Well I haven't confirmed it, but I believe its going to be the airload PID (which I completely overlooked). I wont be able to log my car until Friday to see how it works though.

Tuner
    I was able to log the car a little bit yesterday with the Airload PID and was able to populate a histogram with spark advance and another with knock retard (although the knock retard populated all zeros). Slow progress, need more time to be in the car playing with different configs.