Thread: can anyone check my tune and tell me what im doing wrong in this coyote 13?

Advanced Tuner

can anyone check my tune and tell me what im doing wrong in this coyote 13?

so this one is my first coyote is from a 2013 mexican gt im attached my stock file my actual file, it has some long tubes headers and we just put the JLT CAI i think the MAF vs Period table needs some more work , i only have 2 mayor troubles in this one

1. i cant make it rev past 2000rpms in gear and brake (i see a thread about this but i cant find the table/switch to change or disable this function i even disable ALL the torque managment nannys i could find in the jlt1.1.2 file but it keeps getting only to 2000rpms and we cant make a decent burnout

2 .- i try some spark setings in the bordeline OP spark and MBT OP but any way i do it it gives me -4...-5 knock retard in the log and lower my WOT timing to 15-17

i also change some trans tables to obtain crisp shifts and the tires get loose now in the 1-2 ,2-3 shifts so i think that get right but take a look anyway please

so any pointers that gets me in the right directions will be great thanks a lot in advance to all of the big guns around that take some minutes of his time to give us newbie "tuners" some help

jlt1.2 is the one with all TM disable but it lights stability system and ABS off and STILL wont rev past 2000 in gear and brake
    the log I made is in some traffic so go to frame 2560 is the 1-2 wot run i cant make i need to wait until next week so we can make some good logs on this one cause we dont have a track around sorry about that
    Attached Files Attached Files
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    did you change your trans setting of Inferred movement to 8k and try

located under TRANS>General
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    ok i just see that one sultan i didnt test it but i would this night thanks for that ...also how do you look my maf vs period table ..i read that you are familiar on those JLT cai this sone is my very first coyote so im kind of lost there jejeje
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico