Thread: Ever Seen Surge Like This?!

Tuner

Ever Seen Surge Like This?!

To make a long story short I have been trying to get my 6.0 to idle in my Camaro. After spending hours logging and making adjustments with the tune I started with I decided to wipe the slate clean and start from scratch with a stock 6.0 tune. (With of course modified for different injectors. I was shock that I actually got it to idle with a stock tune but I had to pedal it a little after initial startup and idling down. While holding the throttle at 4% to try and get the rpm to level out I have really bad fast surge. I have never this before as the AFR was following the O2 oscillation that fast. Since it actually runs with the stock tune I feel with a few other adjustments I can make I shouldnt be that far off but I need some help with the odd surge issue because I think it involves adjusting areas that I have never had to mess with before or know what to change.

Here is my tune and scan.
    Specs are Built 6.0 bored .030, CNC 317 heads, LSXRT Intake, BBK LT's, ORY, LSR Turbo Cam, Stock TB & MAF.

ASX_Camaro_SS_6.0 Stock 6.0 Tune v3.9.1.hptBad Surge at 4% Throttle.hpl

Tuner
    Do I have everyone stumped or something?

Tuner
    Do I need to attach my config to get help? Here it is...

(AS)Idle Tuning.cfg

Your IAC counts are really low. http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...ting-IAC-Count
    Im not reading o2 in bank 2? Any trouble codes? Timing might be better around 20* at idle. Ill do a few adjustments in the tune and send it to you.

You can PM me and ill give you my phone #. Lots of things need adjustment.

Tuner
    Thanks for the info. I opened the throttle blade and reset the TPS to open the throttle a little to bring the counts down a little. But they were in the 60's at idle. There is O2 reading I am logging B1 & B2. What is causing the AFR to reacted to extreme to the o2 switching.