Thread: ve table

Potential Tuner

ve table

hello first of all I am very new to tuning and just got my HP tuner a few weeks ago. Ive disconnected my MAF and car starts and immediately stalls.IE will not run in speed density. A local tune shop put what I believe to be an off the shelf tune in it for an ls1. I think injector size is wrong, amongst other things. I learned also the tune they put in would not support the ls3 2 bar map that was installed so I changed it back to a ls1 1bar style. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

current set up
    lq4 370ci
    229/242 .631/.631 114cl cam
    stock ls3 injectors
    stock ls3 intake
    100mm MAF
    ls1 1 BAR MAP
    GMPP CNC ls3 heads
    Attached Files Attached Files

You need to put the tune into speed density, don't just unplug the MAF sensor. It won't run right or at all in your case with you unplugging it.

Read this and it help you get it into speed density.

http://michigansnowmobiler.com/hptun...ons%20rev2.pdf

The only real thing I do different is instead of setting P0103 to 2 no MIL light, I set all 3 MAF codes to 0 MIL on first error. That way when you flash the tune and start the vehicle the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT will come on showing me that the MAF is failed and I'm in speed density. You can also check the DTC's view the scanner to ensure that P0103 is set.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks,i will try that. It has ls3 stock injectors and the table i saw on here differs from what is in the pcm.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    if you have an LS1 harness you need adapters for the injectors, and a quick look over the file that is not LS3 injector data in the tune. plus you need to fail your maf in the tune to go SD
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    I can't open your calibation, looks like I'm behind on my Suite version or else you're using the beta. You can find the correct LS3 injector data for the LS1 PCM in this post:

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...l=1#post361188
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list

Potential Tuner
    Yes I am using Beta,I was able to load the correct injector data from the link, thanks. I have the basic interface and am looking for someone local with a pro and a wide band now.

You can make a wideaband work with the standard, it's not very hard. Just takes some time to understand what needs to be done. I did it on my truck and it works great.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You can make a wideaband work with the standard, it's not very hard. Just takes some time to understand what needs to be done. I did it on my truck and it works great.
    Any suggestions on a set up where i can log data also with my interface to compare data?