Thread: 2bar setup problems

2bar setup problems

I have a friend who bought a D1SC procharged LS2 GTO with what we're calling a 3.4" pulley that was pieced together in a backyard it seems. So he paid so I could download his tune to take a look, because after seeing the setup and how it drove I figured it was in bad shape. He has a cam but we don't know what size, we're assuming a blower cam. His boost gauge isn't reading more than 9psi but that small of a pulley should be making over 10psi easily and he's hitting 150+ Kpa at 5800 RPM. It's my understanding that BE vs Map should be 4, not 1. His PE is set to 1.3 across the board. His VE table seems very simple and looks to be running lean up top. We didn't data log WOT because he was getting IAT readings of 160*+ so we shut it down. He knows he needs to find out why his temps are reading that high and correct it before we can run WOT. His commanded lambda read 2 and his Hi Res Commanded AFR was 29, is that correct? Looks like the car was tuned enough to get it running and that's it. He has a 2 bar speed density license enabled but RTT doesn't show. Any input would be greatly appreciated. His stock tune is attached.

Thanks in Advance
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by RawRacing; 09-11-2014 at 10:10 AM.