Thread: disable fpcm 2012 gmc

Tuner in Training

disable fpcm 2012 gmc

How would i do this in hp tuners? any help would be great thanks guys

What is FPCM??

I looked in a 2011 file I have and can't figure out what you are asking.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    fuel pressure control module... i guess i should have dug a little before posting i found it. the trouble im having is i installed a stainless return line but left the fuel pressure sensor on the stock line and the pressure sensor isnt seeing any pressure so it signals the fpcm to basically flood my engine and it wont start

Disabling the FPCM from the file will it work?

It's fairly simple. Run a new 12 or 10 gauge power wire to your pump off a relay. From there you can yank the fuse out of the FPCM and delete the lost communication code. Enjoy.
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap

Advanced Tuner
    If I just run the wire off to a relay and not yank the fuse and not erase the code will it still work?
    Or it will give problems?

I'm about to instal a 450 in tank fuel pump wot bigger gauge wire to my truck.

Tuner in Training
    the problem is something in the SD tune put the MAF tune back on and no problem at all. walbro 450 seems to be fine with the FPCM