Bolt ons + fast 102 + nw 102 tuning

Novice tuner here.
    The car is an 06 manual gto:

Duspeed intake
    Ls3/7 card maf with a saxon pc screen
    Nw 102tb
    Fast 102
    Headers and full 3 inch exhaust

The ls2 itself is stock ( stock cam, stock heads )

Decided to get into tuning my own car because i had been through numerous shops in south florida and none of them worked out for me and my car. I have the tuning schools books on tuning; beginner and advanced. And i understand the basics
    Adjust idle correction, dial in the fueltrims, add timing accordingly... but what i am trying to figure out is how to tune this 102/102 manifold/throttlebody combo.

The previous guy who tuned my car left the car with idle issues, when pulling out of gear and coasting the rpms would decelerate inconsistently slowing as it would return to target idle. And left me with a cruising AFR of 15-16. He blamed the lean condition on the fast 102/ nw 102. As a result ive decided to download an oem tune and start from scratch. But first thing is first, i need to tune the throttlebody before anything. How do i go about this?

On this forum, some say its all about recalculating the etc scaler and others say just adjust idle airflow and spark... so experts please chime in here and point me in the right direction with in depth explanations

Thank you

For anybody who is curious as to why i set my car up this way, here is why...

The goal for me was to hit 390+ rwhp/rwtq on my local dyno dynamics dyno, for those who dont know these dynos read particularly low when compared to the mustang dyno and heartbreakingly low when compared to the DYNOJET. Example, on a dynojet a c6 zo6 will read 420-430 rwhp, a dyno dynamics will read a little over 390 rwhp.

I could have just cammed the car but at the time a shop would have done the install for me and it would have cost a cool 5000 with parts, labor, and tune not to mention i would have had driveability issues because these shops just dont put in the quality time to dial in the car they copy/paste a tune from a simular setup that they have done in the past and in 45 min, your car is "tuned" to the best it can be.

So i thought, spend 1100 on a fast 102/nw 102 install it myself have it tuned and theoretically achieve the same results as would a gto with a small cam and and one those hot air intakes. Even with these terrible tunes i had gone through the car put down 380/378 so when i figured to buy hp tuners and learn to see what these guys had actually done to my car and saw how bad it was i figured that if i properly dialed in this car it might have more to offer

Etc area scalar some idle coast down timing tweaks and/or base idle airflow tweaks worked out great for me

Quote Originally Posted by GXPLS4 View Post
    Etc area scalar some idle coast down timing tweaks? and/or base idle airflow tweaks worked out great for me
    Ok, etc area scaler i have from Nick Williams himself but what do you mean by the coast down timing, and last time i tried adjusting idle airflow for this combo it made my car run stupid lean and i only increased idle airflow like 10-15%

the etc scalar I understand but I am not familiar with the coast down timing tables and when you talk about base idle air flow, from where I learnEd to tune the teach to increase the table values up to 20% depending on the cams Size, by tweak you mean increase in small increments and just test it?