Thread: 2013 ZL1 Camaro

2013 ZL1 Camaro

Trying to figure out why the passenger side o2 sensor is reading different than the driver side. It seems to be causing the car to have a buck at low rpm (1500ish) around 25 mph to 30mph. I've tried everything I can think of to figure out why it's reading different. I've changed the o2 sensors, replaced to spark plugs, switched the injectors from one side to the other, did a leak down test on the engine, checked the headers for leaks, and checked the valve stem heights. So far nothing has changed the problem. Here's a scan to look at.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    mods?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Cam, Kooks headers, jannetty crank pulley, ID injectors, and heat exchanger

Anyone?

Senior Tuner
    Are you sure the injector o-rings were lubricated at installation and aren't causing an air leak?

Post up the tune. What size ID injectors?
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Well I'm not going to say theres no way they're leaking, but I did pull them all out and switched the driver side to the passenger side and vise versa. They're Injector Dynamics 85's. Heres the tune file but I'm really not thinking that this is a tune issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for all the help, I got it.

Tuner
    What did you find to be the issue?
    2013 ZL1 A6