Thread: park neutral input circuit help

park neutral input circuit help

Hello all. I am a newbie to HPTuners. I have a CJ7 with 2007LQ4 and a 1997 4L60e from Bowtie overdrives with a 2200 stall, also from Bowtie. I have a Megashifter with the park/reverse safety switch. I am attempting to hook it up as single wire. So what I have is wire 34 from the Blue connector going to the switch, and then the other wire grounded. I have set the PCM to "park/neutral". It still doesn't work as the motor will turn over. What am I missing?? Should the ground be 12v? I never know if the wires for stuff like this should be positive or ground. My guess is that because it is the "park neutral input circuit" it should be 12v.

Thanks in advance!

I forgot to add I activated the circuit in the DTC list. The error mode is set to 0.

One more question I am asking for help on. Should I shut off all the "evaporative" DTC's? Or will they reset after a while?

Sorry for not attaching the tune file for the park/neutral switch question. It is here if anyone would be kind enough to take a look and advise?

jeepmasterfile9-5-2014revG.hpt