Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling Speed density Gurus, help with 2bar custome OS

Tuner in Training
    Hi mate,

I was just looking through your logs, and every time it falls on its face the throttle shuts. Is that you getting off it, or is the TRC on or something?
    02 BA XR6T, Crow Race Valve springs, centre muffler removed, 60lb siemens and stage 2 PW cooler+UB intake, 307RWKW at 12psi. SOLD

99 Nissan Patrol, l77 ls2 + 6L80 swap SOLD

2013 Gen-F HSV Clubsport R8 - Work in progress

Tuner in Training
    If you look further you'll see where I made longer pulls. I would run out of room on the road and coincidently have to get out of it at that time. There are only a couple of long 4th gear pulls in that log. I need an eddy brake dyno in all reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxspeed96ct View Post
    One other thing, in your open loop Eq ratio , you have 10.0 . Was that a accident ? Did you mean to write 1.0 ?
    I'm going to step in here and say every GTO tune I've seen has 10.0 as the open loop EQ.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by CatnipG5Bandit View Post
    I'm going to step in here and say every GTO tune I've seen has 10.0 as the open loop EQ.
    my gto tune shows 1.0 for open loop EQ

Advanced Tuner
    some set this to 1.0 in speed density , i guess i was thinking of gen 3 tuning not gen 4

Looking through the repository most gtos are 10.
    It was just something that caught my eye ..

check those maf DTC's though
    Last edited by Maxspeed96ct; 09-07-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Mine was 10.0 stock, didn't change it. Now, for the rest of the story. Changing pe vs. tps to 5% fixed the pe enable. I read a thread that talked about this table not actually coinciding with linear tps but was more about the opening area of the throttle. I remember having to do this on my 2010 Camaro with the Maggie to get it to come on, different ecu but genIV so they're similar in some respects. Also lowered the test for maf fail to 300 rpms now maf has failed. Time to really massage the main ve table. My boost afr is really rich but at least it's coming in good at 100kpa, it's now map based which I like. My afr in boost starts at 11.7 and finishes at 10.5. I'll post the last log and tune (not final by any means) shortly when I get back to my laptop. Thanks to everyone that contributed. I'm learning a lot. Hopefully I provided something about the pe enable. It appears to be something not everyone knows about.