Thread: Trying to do a MAF calibration, but still get "Unsupported Parameters"!

Tuner in Training

Trying to do a MAF calibration, but still get "Unsupported Parameters"!

I got the DVD tuning kit from Calibration Success and I'm trying to do a MAF calibration to my LS2, I followed the DVD tutorials and everything worked out great and learned a ton of things about tuning PCMs, but as soon as I connect the laptop to the PCM , both the commanded lamba and lambda error PIDs and the MAF X Lambda error and the MAP X RPM historgrams disappear and a "Unsupported Parameters" is written on the table. I re did everything a few times just to make sure of all of the equations but I still got the same problem!, I started hating that thing and wish I just could get back to carbs and distributors and points!!, here is a copy of my CFG file and I wish one of you guys could check it out for me please.

P.S. : Excuse my crappy English, as its not my native tongue.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I had this problem as well. Since that DVD it has become necessary to add Air Fuel Ratio Commanded hi res to your primary table. It can be found under the Fuel System pids.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by sevinn View Post
    I had this problem as well. Since that DVD it has become necessary to add Air Fuel Ratio Commanded hi res to your primary table. It can be found under the Fuel System pids.
    You were absolutely correct, I didn't have the "Air Fuel Ratio Commanded hi res" in my primary table, now it works great, thanks!