Thread: 2014 mustang vct torque inverse

Tuner in Training

2014 mustang vct torque inverse

Hi All,
    Can anybody tell me what vct torque inverse is and how it works. It is under engine torque managment.
    thanks

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    ^are you boosted or have any power adder? if not dont worry about it. it torque tables vs load and inverse of eachother when your actual torque increase say over 30% you would have to make some adjustments to them
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    ^are you boosted or have any power adder? if not dont worry about it. it torque tables vs load and inverse of eachother when your actual torque increase say over 30% you would have to make some adjustments to them
    Thank Sultan,
    No im not boosted. This is a NA combo V6 Auto. I tuned gm cars for years. This is my first ford just trying to figure out what some of the tables are.
    Thanks for all your help

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by efiv6 View Post
    Thank Sultan,
    No im not boosted. This is a NA combo V6 Auto. I tuned gm cars for years. This is my first ford just trying to figure out what some of the tables are.
    Thanks for all your help
    I have a V6 manual trans tune I am happy to share with you setup for 87 octane. I can upload it to the 2013 repo.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks wbt,
    Im good , Im just trying to figure out what some of the tables are and how they work
    Thank you for the offer
    efiv6