Thread: Trouble getting in touch with sales?

Trouble getting in touch with sales?

I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble getting in touch with sales? I have emailed and private messaged a few times since Thursday of last week with no response.

I recently purchased the new PRO as well as Dodge credits, and sent in my old serial VCM. I was trying to confirm receipt of serial VCM as well as request the beta 2.25 so that I could utilize my Dodge credits.

It is understandable that people get busy and may have difficulty responding to messages, so I have no issues with them taking their time to get back with me. I'm just wanting to validate that my messages did go through. I'd hate to assume all is well and the emails being lost in the internet world

Thanks!

For beta access, please e-mail support.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Blake, I followed up with an email. The last email that I received from you was on the 13th and I replied with an eta. I sent another email today. Please let me know if you don't receive it.
    Jay
    HP Tuners

1967 Camaro, 2005 LS6, T56-under construction

Jay,

I replied to your most recent email, but I will update this thread so as to post the resolution.

For some reason my previous email must not have gone through to you, so you weren't aware that I was trying to contact you. Such is the beauty of the internet.

Anyway, thanks for responding and answering my questions. Great customer support!