Thread: PLX wideband Configuration

Potential Tuner

PLX wideband Configuration

Im having trouble configuring my plx wideband in the user defined input. Is It volts/.5 +10?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2000 Grand Prix GTP
    Ebay turbo, Stattama turbo exhaust, Stattama Passenger side intake, Tial 38mm wg, A2A IC, Racetronix pump, Fuel pump rewire, 60# INJ, E85, LQ4 maf, Intense S1x turbo cam, Forged pistons, balance shaft delete, 180 tstat, 105 comp springs, ac delete, Manual boost controller, Mech boost gauge, PLX Wideband, Currently running 10 psi,
    Trans, upgraded clutches, hardened input shaft, Gen 1 LSD, Stock Stall,

Potential Tuner
    My PLX wideband (M-300 TE I believe?) was in the library - I just selected, assigned and ran with it.

Potential Tuner
    I tried the one in the library, but it was reading 19.89 to 19.87 the whole time. It would not change at all. So im not sure if maybe my sensor is bad or its my tune. Im gona try to hook up a voltage meter and see what that says.
    2000 Grand Prix GTP
    Ebay turbo, Stattama turbo exhaust, Stattama Passenger side intake, Tial 38mm wg, A2A IC, Racetronix pump, Fuel pump rewire, 60# INJ, E85, LQ4 maf, Intense S1x turbo cam, Forged pistons, balance shaft delete, 180 tstat, 105 comp springs, ac delete, Manual boost controller, Mech boost gauge, PLX Wideband, Currently running 10 psi,
    Trans, upgraded clutches, hardened input shaft, Gen 1 LSD, Stock Stall,

Advanced Tuner
    Do you have a gauge to check against externally? Or like you said you can verify the readings from the box with a multimeter and adjust your equations from there based on the lambda values you are given in the manual.