Thread: Service Stabilitrack Message, random, upon startup... 2010 Camaro E38 2Bar OS

Service Stabilitrack Message, random, upon startup... 2010 Camaro E38 2Bar OS

Just wondering, anybody else seeing a random "Service Stabilitrack" message on the DIC upon cold start? I see it maybe once or twice a week... I think mostly in the morning... no other problems that I notice.

I haven't flashed a tune in a while (month or two?) Maybe one of the updates since then fix something?

My 2bar map Speed Density Tune says "converted from 12637084"
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Tuner in Training
    Yes, I've seen this but have no idea what it means. Honestly I saw it on my stock tune also. So I wouldn't jump to any conclusions of the update being the culprit yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundramaro View Post
    Yes, I've seen this but have no idea what it means. Honestly I saw it on my stock tune also. So I wouldn't jump to any conclusions of the update being the culprit yet.
    I've had my car for 3 years, this just started recently, between 1 and 3 months ago. Before this I had the delay'd start after reflash problem also, but that is gone now... but this surfaced. Related? I don't know.
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Tuner
    I see this frequently too. I had always reasoned that it "remembers" all the wheel spin and thinks something has gone wrong with the car. IDK

where's the like button... K good. It's not just me... that's really all that matters
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Senior Tuner
    Something is not right. I never saw this message (until I disabled Stabilitrack by disconnecting the steering wheel angle sensor...car burns out and drifts MUCH better like this than with the 7 second button hold down that "should" turn it all off) in my car. I also have not had the hard start after a flash problem since Chris fixed it last year.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

I get the stabilitrack message occasionally after a tune upload. Goes away after when car is shut off and started the next time. Weird.... Mike, how do you get rid of the hard start after a re-flash?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by chassis View Post
    I get the stabilitrack message occasionally after a tune upload. Goes away after when car is shut off and started the next time. Weird.... Mike, how do you get rid of the hard start after a re-flash?
    Chris fixed it several builds of 2.24 ago. I'm not sure how long it's been anymore, but it was in 2013. My car hasn't had a problem starting since.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Quote Originally Posted by MikeOD View Post
    Chris fixed it several builds of 2.24 ago. I'm not sure how long it's been anymore, but it was in 2013. My car hasn't had a problem starting since.
    Huh... I have 2.24 also New this spring.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by chassis View Post
    Huh... I have 2.24 also New this spring.
    Update it again...there's a new build posted probably every day, if not more than 1 a day. If you just download and install, you'll have the newest build.
    2023 Durango Hellcat