Thread: Random Stumble and Low Vacuum with no codes

Random Stumble and Low Vacuum with no codes

I am looking for a good config to troubleshoot a stumble and low vacuum at idle light throttle. Not sure what I should log to troubleshoot this best. When i start it up I get a rough idle and crackle/snap out of the exhaust which is related. I checked for vacuum leaks using brake cleaner twice. Once when cold and once when warmed up and I did not find anything. My learning eye can't see this anomaly in the log and fueling seems to be falling into place easier then ever before.

I just ported the tub of my TVS1900 and switched to BR7EF plugs from TR6 and was dialing in the VE table which fell right into place and then this problem occured. My last tune an log are attached. I have not made any changes to RAF or idle tables since these changes since I wanted to get the VE an PE dialed in.

Current mods stock short block/heads and cam. TVS 1900 SD tuned on e70/102mm throttle body/1 7/8 headers catless mids full return boost referenced fuel system with fuel lab pump and FIC1000 Injectors.

Any help would be great thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cruiser787904; 08-24-2014 at 08:31 PM.