Thread: Tuning Closed Loop O2's To Match Wideband Lean/Rich?

Tuning Closed Loop O2's To Match Wideband Lean/Rich?

Diff headers, o2's have moved....... and in certain rpm spots the wideband may be spot on but the o2's will report too rich or lean so I think there's something off there...... and this is in steady state say so it remains constant on this issue at the particular point. So if I had LTFT on say it'd basically pull fueling and lean it out and then try and fix it with the swinging STFT adding/removing fuel closed loop.... Seems a bit stupid. Anyway....

Is this what the integrator delay is for?....

I dont have enough information yet as Im still cleaning up the VE table...... but I suspect I will have to adjust the o2's somehow ever so slighty to ensure if the wideband is reporting stoich and the STFT's say otherwise that they match up..... atleast closer.

My front o2's are either slightly closer or slightly further away then the stock setup...... hard to tell without looking at the old headers
    Last edited by BigDaddyCool; 08-24-2014 at 09:48 AM.
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.