Thread: 6.2L w/TVS2300 tune issues, advice needed

Tuner in Training

6.2L w/TVS2300 tune issues, advice needed

My limited knowledge has taken me as far as I can get. I just cannot get this this right. Fuel trims are everywhere, PT and FT fueling is way rich, and im pulling timing all over the table due to spark knock. Im willing to learn but after a lot of reading im still off. Please help and provide advice if you can. Its appreciated!!

Truck is as follows;
    2011 GMC Sierra CC 4x4

6.2L L92 / 6L80E
    TVS2300 blower w/ 3.35" pulley (approx 8.5lbs)
    ARH LT Headers w/cats
    full 3.5" exhaust
    Deatschwerks 65lb injectors (rated @ 43psi not LS 58psi, scaled with "their" data)
    stock flex fuel pump
    4.10 gears
    UR6 plugs
    tires are 32.6" tall

Attached tune, and two scans
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Did I not include enough information? Simply looking for some experienced eyes to give guidance

you have lots of knock! I dont know what's up with that since it's there also under normal low load scenario's... but...
    1) You need to log MAF Frequency (hz).
    2) Do you have a WB hooked up? If you dont, then just try to get your fueling to show ~940mv for now anywhere higher than 90-95kpa... right now a few area show low mv (less than 100!! @ record 9920) when your over ~100kpa and this isnt good.. in reality, anything less than 900isnt good when in PE mode. You need a WB to know for sure.
    3) Do you have "PE Fuel" status bit logged? If not, you need it. I cant tell if you have a PE delay problem or it's just lean fueling.
    4) In the log "Initial PT Scan", around record 9911 for example, you show about 118kpa (maxed out sensor?) however your 02's go very lean... because your injector PW drops from 10 to 7msec!! Need to figure out why. #3 above will help determine that.
    5) Lower your PE map enable to 90kpa for now. It's too high.
    6) If you are actually in PE mode and still see that lean in spot with drop in injector pulse similar to around record 9685 then maybe something else is happening... fuel pressure spike even, etc. which would drive injector pulse down... or maybe the injector settings are wrong...
    7) You may want to change all cells in your PE EQ Ratio table to 1.35 until you get things sorted out.
    8) Change "Enrichment Ramp In" (right below the "Power Enrich EQ Ratio") to the max... which is 2

This should get you into clearer water... if you still see the O2's go that lean while above 95kpa load, then need to figure out way. If you see this still, I would add 20% to the MAF table in the area's where you see the 02's go lean above 95kpa and see if it has any affect.

YOu may also want to reduce timing to say ~8degrees anywhere above 95kpa for now since you will be playing around a bit more and you know you have lean conditions...

Are you sure you have good fuel pressure?
    Last edited by 10_SS; 08-25-2014 at 11:12 PM.
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires