Thread: 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Throttle opens too slow 100%@ 3400rpm need help

Potential Tuner

2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Throttle opens too slow 100%@ 3400rpm need help

So i have been fighting this for weeks. I cant find a way to get the throttle to open any sooner than 3400 rpm and 16mph. I have nitrous on the car and i want it to be at 100% at like 2500 rpm. I emailed HPT and they wont tell me if the beta version for this car will adjust that or not. I know other versions on other cars will do it. But i cant find it anywhere on this beta version. Has anyone figured this out yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and when i say 100% i mean 84% on the tps reading

Advanced Tuner
    When it comes to newer models, I always suggest using a current beta. Oh, and post your tune with a log!

It's been an issue with the 2012 and newer 3.6L Camaros as well. Seems to be a missing table.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Tuner in Training
    Back from the dead...
    Has this been resolved yet? If not looks like I'm spending $$$ for a mail order tune.

Advanced Tuner
    Post your tune and a log.

Tuner in Training
    I'll do that this weekend. Right now I am in a rented SRX 3.6 AWD and from the seat of my pants this thing takes off to 30 better than my ATS does... much better.
    I'll have the ATS a back this weekend from service, front end bushings.