Thread: Operating System

Potential Tuner

Operating System

Hello to everyone, I've been reading and searching and more reading before asking for help but still unsure about finding a matching OS for the 4L60E to 4L80E segment swap. I purchased hp pro about a month ago and have been looking at some tunes in the repository but unsure as to what I need. I have a 67 C10 with a 2007 6.0 with a t76 turbo that has killed a 4l60 and 4l65. I have had the swap completed for about 6 months and was going to try the relay swap but decided on the segment instead. If anyone could steer me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. My current OS is a 1250069, but since it's a custom 2 bar sd tune and it says it has been converted from a different number, does that matter. I'm trying to get this finished before our fall rod run in pigeon forge tn.
    Again thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    click the OS tab for the os id you need to match.

Potential Tuner
    I have OS 12613248 but have had no luck matching it for the 4l80E. My I've been looking in the 2006, 2007 models but have either overlooked or just not seen a matching file. If someone could steer me in the direction needed I don't mind trying, this is new to me.