Thread: unable to fix the jerking

Tuner in Training

unable to fix the jerking

i was tuning camaro 2000 it has a cam shaft, headers and air filter. stock injectors and nothing else change
    however i managed to tune p0300 but i still have couple codes left :-
    P0102 - Mass or Volume Air Flow A Circuit Low (SES) (History) (Immature)
    P0405 - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor A Circuit Low (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)
    P0412 - Secondary Air Injection Switching Valve A Circuit (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)
    P0443 - Evaporative Emission System Purge Control Valve Circuit (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)
    P0449 - Evaporative Emission System Vent Control Circuit Intermittent (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)
    P0803 - Upshift / Skip Shift Solenoid Control Circuit
    P0801 - Reverse Inhibit Control Circuit (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)
    what i have done with the tune is increased the based idle RPM a 100 more than the actual stock tune so basically from 800 i jumped to 900.
    and i have increased the idle air flow vs coolant temperature by 20% more for all values.
    and also decreased the idle overspeed spark vs rpm error from 0 to -2 for all values.
    and i also increased the idle underspeed spark vs rpm error from 0 to 2 for all values.
    however i have decreased 1 degree for all values of IAT spark advance correction.
    and i also calculate the AFR and i have placed to to power enrichment EQ Ratio vs RPM
    and then i increased 10% for all values of primary VE vs RPM vs MAP.
    and i changed the value of decelaration of fuel cutoff from -22 to 284F.
    the car still jerking and it run a little bit better than before, however i still didnt change anything on timing i just wanna fix the idle issue and little bit on driving.
    here i have the tune u guys can look for it and help me with it
    thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

It looks like you took a VERY basic approach to tuning for a cam. For example, I am sure the VE would love to have 10% more on the top-end of it's VE table, but I know for a fact that it wants the opposite in regions of let's say 800-1600rpm. So you added fuel in those regions, where you should have taken fuel out. Now you could be upwards of 20% too rich. This certainly would lead the car to probably jerk more than it should.

Secondly, I would change your idle overspeed and underspeed tables. You want your tables to be increasing or decreasing as it increases in error. For example:

That way, the more "off" the idle is, the more help it receives on getting back to being correct. Hope this helps you out some.