Thread: 07 GT500 running 10.0 AFR's

Potential Tuner

07 GT500 running 10.0 AFR's

I have an 07 GT500 that dips down to 10.0 AFR's at around 3.8 to 4.0 maf voltage. This is happening mostly in 4th gear, and I see no change when I modify the Maf voltage tables at that point (3.8 to 4.0 Volts). The vehicle has a pulley that is good for around 12.8 PSI. Are there limits that I have to increase or modify?

Tuner
    first post the tune bro so we can see whats going on

Potential Tuner
    The file is attached. I have only altered the maf voltage tables. Thanks for the help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I'm not super familiar with what certain tables in the gt500 do, but your fuel base is set rich up top.

What have you done to the voltage, increase or decrease? What wideband are you using?

I think the richest the aem one will read is 10.0...so if you're fatter than that you've got to take away quite a bit to show a reading other than 10.0
    "I didn't fail, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schaid View Post
    I'm not super familiar with what certain tables in the gt500 do, but your fuel base is set rich up top.

What have you done to the voltage, increase or decrease? What wideband are you using?

I think the richest the aem one will read is 10.0...so if you're fatter than that you've got to take away quite a bit to show a reading other than 10.0
    I have taken away 1 to 20% with little to no change. It still dips down to 10.4 then creeps up to 12 once I lean it out at the 4 volts. I do not think its in maf voltage tuning, unless its normal to have a curve that is not smooth. The wideband I am using is very close to an AEM and 10.0 is the richest it can go.

Log your fuel source and make sure COT isn't kicking in.

Advanced Tuner
    What about the fuel base being set to 0.82? Have you tried leaning that out at all?

I also agree with 69redmach1, cot could be enriching the mixture as well.
    "I didn't fail, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Potential Tuner
    Thanks guys, I will look into that. Unfortunately, I do not have the car with me. I will keep you posted.