Thread: Histogram - After A Standard 'Steady State' Filter. TPS vs What?

Histogram - After A Standard 'Steady State' Filter. TPS vs What?

I'm chasing a Steady State filter where by if the TPS has been the same for x frames or time etc then.........

Maybe even ...... TPS = 100% the same for x frames/seconds and MAP is within 6KPA.......

Does anyone have this........
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Tuner in Training
    I would be interested in this too. Free bump..

Looks like that was the related intent of the below thread:

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...dy-dx)-filters
    2010 Avalanche 4WD; AES 390; Mast LS3 heads; VVT Cam; ported TVS2300; Overdrive 8 rib pulleys; 2.7 snout pulley; ID1000; LS3 TB; WB 450; Twin MM cans; built 6L80; CircleD Triple Disk, CSR flexplate; Trucool 40K; Aeroforce Dual; AFX

Accept no answer was ever found.

In theory this 'million dollar' filter would cut tuning time down 90% for those without a dyno. The ability to filter the crap out, and only take steady state data......
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Like I said in another post, HP Tuners should provide its customers with one example of how to effectively use
    the transient filter. I wonder if it was an attempt to add something that would have been very useful but does
    not work, or if the person who was smart enough to program this left the company and no one else knows how
    to use it, or if HP Tuners just does not care about it's customers to do the research to let us know what the deal
    is with transient filters. It must be possible to create such a filter because the Holley EFI systems essentially
    tune themselves and therefore must have a way to filter our transients.