Thread: LS7 maf and 411 ecu

Tuner in Training

LS7 maf and 411 ecu

Sorry i know this may have been asked around several times before; but i cannot find a clear answer.

So the popular 0411 ecu I know can work with the Slot Maf. I notice their is no patch for the 0411 ecu unlike the E40 to extend the Maf to 15,000hz.

1. -So is their a scaling factor i have to perform to utilize all 15,000hz?
    2. -Most say use an external IAT and plumb it into the intake system as the IAT in the Maf will not read correctly by the 0411, correct?
    3. -Do i simply install everything above and start tuning the Maf curve accordingly or is there more to this?

Tuner in Training

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    ^why not go MAFLESS and be done with it.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Because im not asking about my personal vehicle; and have no control over what may be brought to me. Yes a speed density tune would be great but there are also plenty of great maf tuned vehicles also and with the majority of things speed density isnt always needed.

Senior Tuner
    You can't scale the frequency...you can scale the airflow values entered in per frequency...but that's it.

If you need to get the frequency lower, you need to put the MAF in a larger diameter tube.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOD View Post
    You can't scale the frequency...you can scale the airflow values entered in per frequency...but that's it.

If you need to get the frequency lower, you need to put the MAF in a larger diameter tube.
    Gotcha!