Thread: 2011 regal 2.0 turbo tuning

2011 regal 2.0 turbo tuning

Just got a 2.0 turbo Buick regal the other day and absolutely love it. But I know there is more left after gm's stock tune. So that leads me here. Every one says trifecta tune is the way to go, but why spend extra money when I have 6 credits sitting on my hptuner?
    So what should be addressed in the tune? I would like to try and squeeze a few more pounds of boost from the little snail and mabey adjust the timing.
    Any tips n tricks would be great.

Tuner
    I got a buick verano 2.4l 4cyl and would like to know the same thing can anyone help us out

There is more than just a little left in the 2.0. There is a ton. Read up on LNF stuff which can be translated to LHU once you learn that ecu. There was a good thread started on the ATS.

I haven't tuned one yet. But, looking thru the LHU ecu there are a lot of things i would do similar to what's done on the LNF such as single timing table, for ex.

Advanced Tuner
    There are a number of GREAT write ups and even videos for these. They are easy and gain up to 60wheel when a CAI and downpipe is added. Check the stickies in this section.