Thread: ls1 pcm converted lt1 (efi connection) dies right after startup

Potential Tuner

ls1 pcm converted lt1 (efi connection) dies right after startup

Just finished up efi connection conversion on my 96 camaro with lt1. car dies after few seconds of ideling. If i try to rev it, it dies even faster.
    I checked fuel pressure, its around 45 psi and stays there even after car dies. When i say dies - it stumbles itself to death, kinda like it runs out of fuel. Checked every coil for spark with spare spark plug and cable. Good there.
    checked voltage on the pink wire on every coil its above 13 when started and stays there until car is dead again.
    I have VATS set to "none" in the tune.
    Tune is pretty good at idle. Its stated happening half way through tuning process. I had it ideling and light driving tuned in nice. car was shut off and restarted with this problem. Any help will be appreciated. I am out of ideas
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sofixy89; 08-01-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hi Sofixy,

I just completed the same swap on a 94 Firebird. Mine is running pretty good and am working on fine tuning the parameters. I'm assuming you repinned for the correct firing and injector order. I got a big improvement in idle quality by correcting the injector bank assignments. In HPTuners, LT1 injectors A,D,F,G (1,3,5,7) are Bank 0; and B,C,E,H (2,4,6,8) are Bank 1. Hope this helps and good luck with it.