Thread: Holden VZ LS1 limp mode

Tuner in Training

Holden VZ LS1 limp mode

Hi guys

I have a customer that is complaining that his ute is going into reduced power mode when he tries to floor the throttle or do burnouts in his 2005 Holden VZ LS1 Auto ute.
    Ive attached his tune he has currently, im just trying to help him out as he lives 300kms away from me and him coming to me isn't an option at this stage.

The 2 tables i believe could possibly causing this are in the engine, torque management, general tab
    ETC injector disable
    ETC power hop injector disable

Can some one shed some light on how to disable these 2 tables or any other insight to what might be happening

Regards
    Phil
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    under engine diagnostics....Airflow PO106 Error change all values to 105KPA....Also general...TPS sensor...calc aiflow and Maf Cylair change all values to 4.1g/cl

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ptharris View Post
    Hi guys

I have a customer that is complaining that his ute is going into reduced power mode when he tries to floor the throttle or do burnouts in his 2005 Holden VZ LS1 Auto ute.
    Ive attached his tune he has currently, im just trying to help him out as he lives 300kms away from me and him coming to me isn't an option at this stage.

The 2 tables i believe could possibly causing this are in the engine, torque management, general tab
    ETC injector disable
    ETC power hop injector disable

Can some one shed some light on how to disable these 2 tables or any other insight to what might be happening

Regards
    Phil
    Phil mate 255mph in both injector tables ...Also Phil copy/paste those High octane spark tables over to the Low Octane mate needs to be done like that when in SD mode mate....cheers bret ultimate lsx tuning
    Last edited by THE CHAD; 08-03-2014 at 07:27 AM.