Thread: Injector Scaling 5.0 Coyote

Tuner

Injector Scaling 5.0 Coyote

I've got a factory supercharged Australian 5.0 Coyote and plan to upgrade to larger injectors. Was wondering what exact injector manufacture data I require to insert into the attached values? What should I be asking for?

IMAG2268.jpg

Advanced Tuner
    Have the customer get injectors from a known good manufacturer, DW, ID, and FRPP publish the injector data you need. Fuel Injector Clinic might as well, but I don't have experience with them yet.

Senior Tuner
    As Jn2 said a good brand injector will give you every single one of those parameters to input, if they don't then pass and move on to one that does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    Have the customer get injectors from a known good manufacturer, DW, ID, and FRPP publish the injector data you need. Fuel Injector Clinic might as well, but I don't have experience with them yet.
    Fuel Injector Clinic does provide plug and play data for Ford, and other manufacturers. Although they are more well known in the DSM world, they are a great company from my experience. I live local to them and have gone and spoken with the owner and GM. If my 2 cents is worth it, I have confidence in their injectors and data.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nicks1031 View Post
    Fuel Injector Clinic does provide plug and play data for Ford, and other manufacturers. Although they are more well known in the DSM world, they are a great company from my experience. I live local to them and have gone and spoken with the owner and GM. If my 2 cents is worth it, I have confidence in their injectors and data.
    I have used their injectors on a TVS setup and they have most of the plug and play data available. There were a few spots I had to calculate values for but that was no big deal. I have also worked with ID's. 0 issues here with either.