Thread: maf sensor upgrades concern

Potential Tuner

maf sensor upgrades concern

I have installed a new blade type maf into an LS3 that was using a 1999 plastic type Maf as it broke . the 2000 truck computer wont read the hertz from the new maf , is there somewhere I have to change other than the maf table . Also the maf table wont allow anymore than 64 lbs min either. I have checked the maf output and the hertz are good 1600 -1720 at idle of 870rpm and up to 3800 at 2000rpm in neutral. the maf readings default to 1.2 lbs min as soon as I start and the hz never show up on the scan

Potential Tuner

maf concerns

Quote Originally Posted by briantr2 View Post
    I have installed a new blade type maf into an LS3 that was using a 1999 plastic type Maf as it broke . the 2000 truck computer wont read the hertz from the new maf , is there somewhere I have to change other than the maf table . Also the maf table wont allow anymore than 64 lbs min either. I have checked the maf output and the hertz are good 1600 -1720 at idle of 870rpm and up to 3800 at 2000rpm in neutral. the maf readings default to 1.2 lbs min as soon as I start and the hz never show up on the scan
    Was high resistance ground in the supplied harness , 2.5 volts drop when running , am calibrating now and is running better and better and more throttle response than the old style