Thread: Heads/Cam LS7 Tuning - Massive cruising fuel swings - Tune/Log attchd

Advanced Tuner

Heads/Cam LS7 Tuning - Massive cruising fuel swings - Tune/Log attchd

Attached is a MAF only file with the MAF calibrated & a log. Upon giving the car throttle, trims get within +/- 3% but as soon as I left off the gas I'm getting some massive lean fuel swings. Then every now & then it'll dip down into the 12's/13's for cruising a/f. It's almost like DFCO is still kicking on even though I have it disabled. I'm getting a lot of buck / surge between 1500-2500 rpm's while cruising. I'm also getting a P0106 MAP sensor code that wasn't there before the build, and the car will not hot start worth a crap. Fires up cold perfectly, but after it's been ran it has to be throttled to crank properly.

Stock LS7 bottom end, stock heads cut .035, 232/248 110 camshaft. The car holds a steady idle beautifully and returns to idle on coast down with no issues what so ever, but drives like it's got 50 degrees of overlap in the low rpm's. The car is a 2006 Z06.

Thoughts & pointers would be greatly appreciated. Let me know what I'm missing and PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW I need to go about fixing it..

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Idle log, blipping the throttle.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Delete Post. Wrong thread.
    Last edited by camONLYls1; 07-31-2014 at 12:11 PM.