Thread: help please

help please

I got a 2001 Camaro ss with a 408 with tfs 245 heads fast 102/102 tsp 244/248 cam,i just bought hp tuners pro and been trying to set up pids for two weeks I cant do it I give up,could someone please help me via team viewer my ID is 957904126 my password is 7967, Im trying to setup commanded lambda and lambda err and hi res,my wideband is working fine

2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Ah , I sent you the same link. lol So your ecm is an Ls1. I have only set up the scanner for an E40 in Lambda. The first time MMGT1 set it up for me and the second time I was able to do it myself, but only just. Your combo should go like hell and this tuning is not easy to learn. Each ecm is different to tune and that is extra learning. Don't be put off though, but you really need someone to teach you, if you want to learn the correct way. MMGT1 has been learning for 8 years and his advice was pretty dam good and I paid him something in the end as well. 5FDP, RussK, EFI calibrator, Dsteck and many others are full time tuners and their advice is much better than mine obviously. See how you go and let me know. If I can help I will. cheers RussD