Thread: a other 4.8 gutless down low please help

Tuner in Training

a other 4.8 gutless down low please help

hows it going guys so i know this has been talked about a lot and i have done research but everything iv tried doesn't change the take off at all, it wont even attempt to brake the tires loose here is my tune so far iv dialed in my pe and timing table to the best i can do on the street. any advice is appreciated just trying to get a better take off and atleast spin the tires once in a while
    Attached Files Attached Files

Do you have any logs? If so post up a log(s) of some different types of driving(idle, crusing, part throttle,).
    POWERZONE- AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND TUNING SOLUTIONS
    STREET TUNING/DYNO TUNING/TRACK TUNING/REMOTE TUNING/EMAIL TUNING
    [email protected]

Under airflow > electronic throttle > opening rate, set the 3 that arent 100 to 100%.

Under PE, set the HOT to a lower number like 60%. Set the RPM delay to 0, increase the ramp in rate to like 1.5.

The way you have those tables set up it making it feel gutless, changing those should help alot. Basically they are stock and it won't allow power enrichment untill over 5,000 rpm and you wont ever see that trying to get off the line.

Also for your EQ ratio, you are wanting a leaner AFR of almost 13 untill you make it super rich in the middle and then back down. Set it to around 12.5 and then slightly richer as the rpms rise. I only suggest that if you have no wideband, keep an eye on knock.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I'll get a log posted soon thanks guys. And as far as the pe goes I have a portable wideband I use and it stars off at 12.3 and works it way up to 12.8 on the top end I figured that was good. On the electronic throttle if I just change those to 100 like you said is there a possibility of me messing up the computer?

Just doing the opening rate will not harm anything. It;s only those 3 cells that arent 100%, changing them just make sure it will do what you want it to do.

I guess if you wideband is correct, then you can leave it. I just noticed that it was on the lean side for an EQ ratio.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.