Thread: Wideband Tuning Issue

Tuner in Training

Wideband Tuning Issue

I've had this software for awhile now, but i recently installed the NGK wideband sensor and module made a config and began scanning. I let the sensor calibrate for several minutes, took it for a ride and AFR was +/-5% AFR error. I copied and paste VE table by % half. i took the car out for a ride this week and i am getting a -20% AFR error. I reverted the VE table to before i changed it, and also re-calibrated the sensor but it was ok and needed no adjustment. I took the car out again and logged, i am still getting -20% Error. Both logs are in the same tune of SD mode to try to get the correct readings for AFR. Im an unsure why i am getting such a huge swing on AFR Error. Going through between the logs, i noticed the KPA value was around 58-62 at idle, when it is usually around 48-52, as you can see in the 2 logs. If anyone has any insight on to what i may doing wrong, i would appreciate it. Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    98' Formula M6

Tuner
    Was your wideband in the open air or in your exhaust still when you calibrated it?

Tuner in Training
    i removed it from the exhaust each time i calibrated it
    98' Formula M6