Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can someone please tell me what is going on!!

These are the files that I am loading when tuning one or the other. Whenever I made a change to one I made the same change to the other. I did these following along with the DVD

2006 Escalade LMM Duramax Tuned
    2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L
    56 GMC 100 Status Unknown

There are some differences right now but I am not using those files anymore. I have been using the two mecanicman posted.

2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L

use that one mecanicman gave you earlier, go for a good 10-15 minute drive using the config i posted. Need to get the o2's completely warmed up or you'll have crappy data, and the more you can get, the better we can see what its doing. Like he said earlier, try to keep pressure on the pedal, never just let off or decel if you can help it, if you have to so be it, we'll dial it in tighter later. But you should be able to get a good idea how far off your maf is on the STFT's, adjust them full % once and then one or two more times half % and have it nailed. If you make a full % change and see no change, i would guess your fuel isn't setup right or there's something with the new maf we need to look at.

Ranger you are right in the end statement, the new MAF is just not right for this setup. back to stock MAF and two runs and almost the entire table is 0. Never thought 0 would be such a cool number. Going to log more in morning to make sure all cells stay there. I can not express how Thankful I am for you am Mecanicman to help as much as you have. Hopefully I will someday be able to pass along some really useful knowledge to someone just starting out.

2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L

Tell me, what did that new MAF have that you were wanting/needing?

100mm, and just the bad reviews on the stock that pushing 5lbs or more would be trouble. I will keep the stock one for now until I reconfigure the intake setup to allow the new one to have the ideal location.

2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L

So after applying the VE tuning the stft's and ltft's are pretty much 2-3% +-. I am pretty happy with that. Now going to figure out the enrichment as it is set to 90% TPS and it starts to break up around 2800-3200 until you go full throttle. I think I need to do the spark tables first, correct?

2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L

Senior Tuner
    No, set pe appropriately first or you will burn it up.

Okay so here is where I am at after a couple of attempts at PE. Seems to be okay other than some knock in the higher rpm's but will adjust for that soon. The problem I'm having is if you go full throttle at slower speeds like under 20 then let off it will stall. Also notice that after your cruising the afr will go from 13.5-13.8 to 10 after letting off the throttle. I am thinking it must be fuel related and have tried adjusting a couple of things one at a time and not seeing a difference with any of the changes I make so looking for a little more guidance and critique on this. Thanks again for all of the information.

2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L