Thread: need help identifying injectors

Advanced Tuner

need help identifying injectors

I'm gonna start this off by saying "sorry" for the lack of helpful information, but it's all i know at this point...

I had a guy contact me about correcting another shop's messy tune. The car is a twin turbo 1969 Camaro with a LS engine. The engine is supposed to be a forged 6.0 (truck-based) from Texas Speed. The injectors are LS1-style injectors, they look stock except they're a dark blue in color. They have no markings or numbers on them that i can tell. i looked closely at about three of them before i got nervous about leaning on the car, it's a high/end show car that gets driven occasionally. None of the injectors had any identifying marks that i could see. They're supposed to be 80lb/hr, maybe a little more, according to the owner. He couldn't recall and would have to "look at the invoice."

This car needs a lot of work for being "done" and costing the owner $16,000+ to get to this point.....i attached the tune file i got out of it. I'm wanting anybody that can to inspect the injector data before i proceed to see if it looks like any ~80# injector data they've seen. The injectors look like they could be Siemens or F.I.C. but they're not as bright of a blue color as the F.I.C.'s i've seen before. i just want to make sure i have a solid foundation to start from.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files