Thread: Cruze W Mods

Cruze W Mods

Hey everyone, I guess its been several years since I quit tuning my Trans Am with HP Tuners.

Just got word that my 2012 Cruze 1.4 Turbo is suffering from a slow leak caused by damage to the ac condenser/radiator/intercooler, and it looks like I will be investing once again in VCM Suite to tune it after the ZZP intercooler and intake go in.

I wanted to ask on here if anybody has any serious mods yet, or even the intercooler kit I'm thinking about going with - can't do too much research, and thus far it looks like the majority of tuners are just doing tunes to these cars without mods at all.

Anyway, name's Dylan but you can call me dickhead. Looking to have parts and software by about this time next month, yay!

Also: anybody using the dynojet wideband HPT offers in the shop section of this site?

What year TA? I had an '01 WS6 and a '99 1LE Camaro.

Is that the Cruze Eco? When they first came out they had piston cracking issues on #4 cyl iirc. Did they ever resolve that?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    yea k04 upgrade kit in nv i dont know if hes on here though.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

It's a 1lt non eco 1.4. 55k miles, mechanically solid thus far. Not planning to go nuts, just a bit more power for fun

Keep an eye on the water pump, they like to pee.
    2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS AWD with boltons GP tuned
    2012 Chevy Cruze A6 LTZ RS Vermount Stade 0 tuned

Quote Originally Posted by snowvette View Post
    Keep an eye on the water pump, they like to pee.
    Saw in your sig that you have a cruze. Did your water pump already take a dump?! How many miles have you got on that thing, anyway?

Yes, I'm on my 2nd water pump. It died around 80k miles. I put 600ish miles a week on this poor thing and it just hit 90k this week.
    2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS AWD with boltons GP tuned
    2012 Chevy Cruze A6 LTZ RS Vermount Stade 0 tuned