Thread: Wont flash already purchased vin

Potential Tuner

Wont flash already purchased vin

Purchased and downloaded a vin on sat and wrote my base tune on it over the weekend and back to work today and its wanting me to purchase more credits?
    I looked through all my tunes serial #s and the vehicle im trying to write a tune for serial # is already purchased. Does anyone have any suggestions? thanks

Senior Tuner
    Unclear what you did on Sat. You don't purchase a vin. You license a pcm and the file you read out of it.

Potential Tuner
    Ive tried to even write the tune file that was read out of the pcm and that still wants me to purchase more credits. Yet you go into my purchased pcm serial numbers and it shows the serial out of this vehicle that I have already committed too

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xLS1 View Post
    Unclear what you did on Sat. You don't purchase a vin. You license a pcm and the file you read out of it.
    Exactly.

LMLspeed14 you need to contact Support before you spend any more credits.

Potential Tuner
    Have just waiting patiently but cant keep customer waiting might have to use efi on this one

Senior Tuner
    Hook your cable to the pc you are going to use. open hpt and hit the white bubble with the i in it at the top. A screen will pop up, hit the same bubble on the new screen. When it is done, close the new screen, load your file and try to write it.