Thread: How does this look to the experts out there?

How does this look to the experts out there?

I added fuel and timing
    Worked with the MAF
    Take a look and please give me your thoughts and suggestions
    It feels very good after about 2500 rpm and the STFT go to 0, but before that its just not acting right.
    Also on the 4-5 shift i get an increase of about 300 RPM before the shift goes in. I added some line pressure becasue before it was about 2000 RPM before the shift goes in.

Truck is stock 2009 Sierra 5.3L
    other than an air aid intake tube and a magnaflow
    Long tubes in about 2 weeks and an LS6 cam in about a month.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mcm1209; 07-19-2014 at 05:44 PM.
    2009 GMC Sierra All Terrain Z71

You added way way too much fuel. Like alot haha.

Make sure you are doing the calculations correctly. It's 14.68/1.371= 10.7 afr.

Thats pretty damn rich, you don't want to command that much fuel and you went even richer as rpms rise.

Take it down alot, figure you want it in the low 12's if you do not have a wideband. So go something like 14.68/1.210= 12.13 afr.

Did you adjust trans shift times too?? I see that everything is zero'd out and that you are going over the max line pressure allowed in some cases. It says 109 max pressure and 116 in another table but in some of the base pressure upshift tables you are wanting way above the max. I do not know if it's set up that way or if you have change that around.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Im learning so bear with me please
    I went back to the stock and started another tune because i took the truck around the corner again and when i got out it smelled hot!! meaning i could smell the cats so yeah too much fuel.
    I was way more conservative with the adding
    I added 10% fuel on this one
    Added some timing
    The trans i found a tune in the repository and took some ideas from that. Shifts pretty good now
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2009 GMC Sierra All Terrain Z71