Thread: license issue

Tuner in Training

license issue

I tuned a 2010 duramax with the newest beta. I had the option 2 credits for this vehicle or 5 for unlimited year. I choose just two. Thinking it might be a while till I do another 2010. A few hours later the guy came back and wanted me to remove the dpf. I had to read it again with the older software that allowed this. When i got the read. I had to license it again. Wanting to take care of my customer i licensed it again. Spending 200 on this one vehicle and 50 dollars more would allowed unlimited in the beginning of this tune. I have asked about this issue first to have this problem fixed. And to either let me spend the extra 50 for the unlimited or to have two replacement credits. I have not got a response back in over a week. And I have sent a message to support daily. The last I was asked is to do is to send my lisence data. I did this. Now no response.

Tuner in Training
    they will not give credits back or work with me. I had to license the vehicle twice. I purchased 332 credits here. But I believe this is wrong.

Senior Tuner
    I would imagine that once they move on to a new version of the software that using an older version would be at your own risk.