Thread: 05 cobalt ss iat2 pid help

Tuner

05 cobalt ss iat2 pid help

I am aware that my 05 cobalt is not new by any means. I have been searching for the pid for iat2 and can't find any information that is working for me. Can anyone direct me to a thread that has this information. I have tried using [pid.222006] and [pid.2128]. Is there something I am missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tuner
    Figured it out forgot to enter data into my table first.

Tuner
    Here is the formula I used for my boost pid:

([PID.11.PSI]-[PID.2340.PSI])*(([PID.11.PSI]<[PID.2340.PSI])+1+(([PID.11.PSI]<[PID.2340.PSI])*.04))

I modified ArthurJGuy's post he had for a ls based motor. shows vacuum and boost in psi.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    Duplicate thread and posts.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Tuner
    Sorry didnt mean to take credit for this. I got the idea from another post just changed the one sensor. Did I break the forum rules?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    No it just makes clutter when you ask in a thread and get help there then start a new thread. Just think about performing a search and having to fish through all the non informative duplicate threads. That's how it know weather to add one or not.

Tuner
    I get what your saying. Sorry about that. I know what you mean about clutter on here. I will keep that in mind from now on. My bad. LOL This post can be deleted then. No sense in keeping it up.