Thread: 2006 Fusion Throttle Mapping

2006 Fusion Throttle Mapping

First question I guess is the 2006-10 Fusion PCM mapped out? I saw it on the supported vehicle list, will I be able to read and write or will I have to send the file in to be added to the definitions?

Also, are we able to change the throttle mapping (ie. desired vs. actual) or are there similar issues as with LS ETC vehicles where adjusting that could potentially brick the pcm?

Quote Originally Posted by xrelapse13 View Post
    First question I guess is the 2006-10 Fusion PCM mapped out? I saw it on the supported vehicle list, will I be able to read and write or will I have to send the file in to be added to the definitions?

Also, are we able to change the throttle mapping (ie. desired vs. actual) or are there similar issues as with LS ETC vehicles where adjusting that could potentially brick the pcm?
    You can read the PCM, and will have to mail it in so that I can create a definition for it. Turn around time is pretty quick though.

There are no parameters that I am aware of that will cause a bricked PCM on a Ford.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Awesome, so just read & save the file as normal and email you it?

I'll prob send it in tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by xrelapse13 View Post
    Awesome, so just read & save the file as normal and email you it?

I'll prob send it in tonight.
    Yes, send it to support at hptuners dot com
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Sent it in week or two ago, looking forward to the update

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I don't find any 2006 fusions in queue, please resend to bill @ hptuners.com