Thread: Best way to correct bank LTFT bias on a Camaro

Best way to correct bank LTFT bias on a Camaro

So basically, my scans are indicating that one bank is always leaner than the other. I'd like to use the cylinder gain table to add more fuel to the lean bank but there's a warning there talking about certain OSs having problems at the top end... Am I safe to enable it on a 2013 Camaro SS? If it's not recommended are there any other ways of controlling the fuel going to the banks independently that will do the same thing? Thanks.

Tuner
    What's your setup? Are you sure you don't have a leak somewhere?
    2013 ZL1 A6

Quote Originally Posted by SICK WS 6 View Post
    What's your setup? Are you sure you don't have a leak somewhere?
    Nahh I don't think so. My car's in pristine condition and only 1 yr old (2013). The difference we're talking about is minor. It's like -3 on bank 1 and -5 on bank 2. I've done a MAF tune which raised both values but there's still a disparity between banks. Maybe it's got to do with flow characteristics or one side being hotter than the other. I'm sure it's benign but I'd like to tune it out if I can.

Try looking at adding transient fuel and pulling the maf table back slightly.
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.