Thread: Forged 370 Tune take a look any input?

Tuner in Training

Cool Forged 370 Tune take a look any input?

Here is a tune I've been working on for my 2000 WS6 M6. Forged 370, CNC 243 heads milled .030, 234-242 eps cam, Fast 102& 102 TB its OLSD. Here is a WOT run i did today VE is pretty dialed in for WOT after today and adjusted the timing back a little in the tune.

48lb injectors @ Lsx pressure duty cycle approaching 80% hoping this car hit 500rwhp on the dyno maybe a liitle short with the drag from the 9".

Car seems to run strong, though I need a tranny rebuild before I get it to the track syncrhos are shot. Any input would be great! Run showed some knock around peak torque so i backed it down to 22 degrees.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Pharcyde50; 07-13-2014 at 12:54 PM.
    2000 WS6 M6 Forged 370, H/C/I, Moser 9", Longtubes, UMI Suspension, Custom 3" Duals, LC1 WB & HP Tuners
    Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tc1Qyi1Wc8

Looks pretty good, besides that I would tweak your config file a little, that is just small stuff. Just some basic stuff I see, is that your TPS is only going to 65% on the log. I would try to get it to where it reads 100%. You will probably have to do that by resetting the TPS sensor and/or slotting it. I had to slot mine. Your WOT afrs look pretty spot on, it just looks like you still need to do a little bit of fine tuning in the driveability and part throttle regions. It seems pretty jumpy around there.

Also, I have a 370ci in my car, and the correct cylinder volume is: 0.75790. Not the stock 0.74999 like the 6.0L has. Not a huge difference, but it will throw things off a slight amount. Lastly, your spark tables look really good.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for taking a look , the second run in that log i got to 100% throttle my first run I guess I didn't have the peddle all the way down . I'm gonna work on the part throttle some more this weekend. I'll correct the cy volume also.
    2000 WS6 M6 Forged 370, H/C/I, Moser 9", Longtubes, UMI Suspension, Custom 3" Duals, LC1 WB & HP Tuners
    Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tc1Qyi1Wc8