So I've been maf and mafless tuning for a while now, looking towards Dynamic Airflow and Transients etc. I think one of the biggest things with the Gen4's if you want to run mixed mode is the Dynamic Airflow VE Correction table.

Rather then trying to 'remodel' the Dynamic Calculations..... which is better left to the GM Engineers, perhaps looking forward at just modelling the VE Correction Factor around the MAF is the much better way to go. I'm posting this because I'm looking for idea's on perhaps how to LOG something like this or work it out.

I'd rather not go through the chart and manually pen down diff ECT temps and throttle spikes to workout the various changes........

The stock table with all my mods overshoots when cold, undershoots when warm. Now I was setting this table to 1.0 at one stage to eliminate such things, but I'm back looking at 'tuning' how the VE works off the maf better.... It would rapidly improve throttle response and drive-ability if it's 'done right' and also tighten the fuel trims that tad bit more.

It may seem unimportant by when you factor going from stock to like 30-40% possible spikes in fuelling change.... Everywhere you can tighten makes the car more responsive. The tough part is not to overshoot or it kills power.